I read that the County has ~30,000 employees. Can you provide a range of how many workers/user licenses you might purchase for new tool(s)? This will help inform our response to the question about cost. Thank you
The number of Clark County employees is closer to 10,000. Our anticipated licensing will account for all 10,000.
Can you give the budget amount for this challenge/solution?
The budget is not to exceed $125,000.
Here are 3 questions:
1) When Clark County created the challenge, did they have something in mind like SnapComm's employee app? Or the SnapComms emergency communications app?
2) Does Clark County want their own mobile app in addition to the messaging going across all devices?
3) Is this a competitive RFP or is it being conducted through a challenge? Will you make their selection from companies that apply through STiR or in some other way?
1) Yes, as a matter of fact, both of SnapComm's applications are of interest to Clark County.
2) At this time, Clark County does not have an interest in a personalized mobile application.
3. This is strictly conducted through the challenge. Clark County will make a selection through the STiR process.